Thank you for participating in the
Join us and help keep music and dance programs alive and accessible in Philadelphia!
Practice April 1st – 7th (Sat.- Fri.) / Video presentation Weds. April 19th
Practice –anywhere / Virtual Video presentation – Youtube and Facebook
Calling all students with talent and heart! We're hosting a Performathon to raise funds that will help us get more music and dance programs in schools across Philadelphia while also preserving existing programs. It's going to be an event to remember with lots of fun and prizes to win!
How to Participate
1) Sign up with your parent/guardian’s permission and form a team or perform a solo. Click here and follow the instructions to set up your fundraising page.
2) Choose your talent - sing, dance, play an instrument, showcase your unique music or dance skill
3) Set a goal of hours to practice: ex. 7 hours for the week (1hour/day)
4) Get sponsored by friends and family to support your practice and performance by sharing your Give Lively link for one-time donations or donations based on hours practiced. Track the money raised or promised using the sponsor sheet. For donations based on hours practiced, be sure to follow up with your sponsor after you have finished practicing.
5) Log your hours - Use this document to track your hours OR record 60 Seconds of video for every 1 hour practiced
6) Tally your total hours practiced at the end of the week and submit this form
7) Record and submit your 1- 2 min Performance OR Testimonial video of your experience by April 12th. Upload here.
Prizes to Win!
We've got some awesome prizes for engagement and fundraising success, including:
1) Fun Raffle Prizes (Amazon Gift Card, LED Lights, etc.) based on number of hours practiced and a special prize for “Most Hours Practiced”
2) “Customized Performathon-er” merch for anyone who raises over $150.00
3) Surprise party for all participants if the collective group raises $3,000.00 or more
Contact Rasaq Lawal at Rasaq@musicopia.net with any questions.